Hey Guys ! How are you doing ? I hope You are at your home , staying safe and following all the recommended instructions .
After one of the discussions in the comments of my Instagram posts , I noticed many of you are currently studying ( Online ) or working from home , the same as my situation . So I thought , It would be beneficial for you , If I talked about some hacks and habits that help me stay productive as much as possible while doing my work and lectures from home :
- Embrace a routine : It’s very important to program your brain to work, take breaks , do chores or study in specific hours . Our bodies strive on habits and routines .
- A dedicated Work space/ Study Space : will immediately get you in the mode . Try to avoid working / Studying in bed .
- Avoid multitasking : Try to schedule specific time for each task , That will help you tremendously with your productivity .
- Take Sensible breaks : Taking regular breaks from the screens, books , work , is very important for your focus , health and productivity . Try to do an off-Screen activity during your breaks .
- Switch it off : Using an Antic Procrastinating app is really important when you are working from home ( Flipd App / Forest App ) are amazing apps you could use .
- Try to organize a virtual group study sessions with your friends using apps Like ( Microsoft teams / Zoom ) .
- Work out / Do Yoga Or any activity inside your home : that will energize you and help your concentration .
- Plan your day , the night before : Planning could be as simple as using a sticky note to write your tasks or using a planner .
- Control your Coffee intake and try to replace caffeine with healthier drinks that will boost your immunity .
- Good Sleep is so important for productivity .
I hope you find these tips helpful .
Again please follow your Country’s instructions regarding the dealing with COVID-19 . Stay safe and take care .
As Always , thanks for reading .
Until next time .
Stay strong and change the world.