As This Week I’ve started the second semester of third year , I’ve already so much to do , studying the renal system isn’t easy at all , even though I’m enjoying learning the concepts so much ….
I’m working on creating a productive system that will allow me to use every minute in my day , wisely , while taking care of my self and my mental health and finishing my daily tasks and obligations .
In Today’s post , I will be talking about the things that I’ve already started applying and will be continuing to use to stop procrastination and start working :
- Plan the night before : Write a sensible (To-do list), putting down all your priorities first (Which are the most important and urgent things you need to do next day) , then the other easier tasks you still have to do.
- Start by doing the tasks that you are most dreading (You want to do the least)
- Set alarms (Reminders / Deadlines) : For me When I start studying or working on something I love, I totally forget myself, so, setting alarms for every task I have to do, save my life and prevent me from getting burnt out.
- External control and motivation : Don’t let yourself be the one deciding what you have to do daily, let your goals be, because simply the more freedom you give yourself, the more discipline you will need.
- Accountability : Try to tell one of your friends, your followers, family … about your goals, to held yourself more accountable.
- Eliminate all the distractions : For God’s Sake put your phone in another room and see the wonders.
Guys ! Take action and when you turn off your computer at the end of the day, the feeling that you got shit done will be incomparable.
Thank you for reading ,
Until next time ,
Stay strong and change the world ,