You made it …
You’ve gone through all that, still you are standing, didn’t give up, didn’t quit …
You are MORE experienced, MORE thoughtful, MORE grateful, MORE you …
Because truly, we find ourselves through trials, failures and experiences.
Life gives us a new challenge every day ; huge exam , financial problem , social argument….I keep going until morning , each one of us has something they are stressing about .
But the important here is , knowing how to relax , unwind and recharge for the next experience .
In today’s post , I’m going to talk with you about how to start fresh every minute :
- Don’t be sad , no matter what are the results of this experience as long as you’ve done your best , new challenges give you knowledge , growth and wisdom , Keep repeating this … ” Positive affirmations “ is a key here .
- Low-Stress Exercise : ( Yoga , walking , water aerobics , riding …. )
- Focus on YOU : ask yourself what is you really need this moment ; a good cry ?! , someone you love to give you a hug and tell you ” Everything is going to be alright “?! a bubble bath ?! Reading your favourite book ?! A dancing party ?! Listen to your body and soul .
- Have a healthy meal : Your diet AFFECTS your mood , Don’t forget this .
- Stay away from Social Media : And if you can , Even , Avoiding all electronics is way better .
- Express your gratitude : by talking or even journaling .
: You can’t imagine , how much a couple hours of doing something for others , pure kindness , without expecting anything in return , could affect your soul and heart .
- Spend sometime with your family and loved ones.
- Smile . Laugh . Watch something funny .
- Nature : Spending even half an hour outside , looking at the sunset or smelling the fresh air , could make all the difference .
As Always , Thank you for reading .
Until Next time ,
Stay strong and change the world .
**Photos credits : Google.